Hospitality and hygiene charter
Together against the Covid-19
Dear Client, because your safety and that of our employees is very important to us, we are committed and respect this charter. It is likely to evolve according to the recommendations and legal obligations imposed by the Government.
1) Reinforce the hygiene of our establishments
- We have strengthened cleaning, ventilation and disinfection in the rooms, reception, common areas, etc.
- We respect, as far as possible, a 24-hour vacancy period between two occupations (if the hotel has the possibility)
- We apply and respect the obligations and directives imposed by the Government in matters of health protection.
2) Protect yourself during your stays
- We provide disinfectants in the common areas (hydraulic gel, wipes, etc.)
- In waiting areas, we set up displays and markings on the ground to maintain safe distances between customers.
- At the reception, we put a device to maintain a safety distance (plexiglass or hygiaphone ...)
3) Reorganize our catering solutions
- We offer our breakfasts and any other meals in your room or to take away and possibly in the dining room, subject to changes in regulatory obligations imposed by the Government.
4) Protect our employees
- Our employees have personal protective equipment and cleaning products specifically adapted for the disinfection of COVID-19.
- We have trained our teams to install reinforced hygiene products and procedures.
- To limit access to the room, and in the event of long stays, we will not "re-bed" (make the bed, fold or change the towels, etc.). We will provide you with linen and hospitality products on request.
5) Limit the spread of the virus
- A COVID-19 referent has been appointed, in each establishment, to guarantee the implementation of good practices and hygiene procedures.
- We respect barrier gestures and we impose them on you, but also on our employees and our service providers.
- We reduce the risk of contamination by promoting payments by credit card, by removing all unnecessary items in the room and at the reception.
- We apply the recommendations in force in the event of suspected contagion to COVID-19.
- We isolate and refer to a doctor, any employee having a fever and / or other symptoms of COVID-19.